Monday, July 9, 2012

Melissa Frances spotlight!


Hello sweet friends and welcome!!  I'm tickled pink to share a little project with you all today that is spotlighted over on the Melissa Frances blog today!!!


The stamped image, tea cup and cake templates are from Waltzingmouse Stamps!  


I have shared my complete materials list over on the Melissa Frances blog.


Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop!  





 Thanks for allowing me to share with sweet tea party set with you today!  I can't wait to hear your comments!!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

 

8 comments:

sari said...

oooohhhh....What a beautiful and perfectly shabby and girly teaset!! Just love all the details! Hugs and sunshine

Claire Brennan said...

Absolutely stunning Debbie! an incredible set!!I'll pop you an email in a bit!!

Rebekah said...

what a great set! Congrats on being featured. You deserve it girlie!!

Jeanne J said...

A yummy feast for the eyes! SO much goodness to take in - Love it Debbie - just GORGEOUS!

valou250809 said...

Absolutely wonderful project! I love aull the details! 100 % shabby!

Charlene said...

Awesome Debbie WTG Girl!!!

Margie said...

Just gorgeous Debbie - the cake shaped box is fabulous. The colours you chose are delicious and who wouldn't love to get an invitation to tea like this!

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Gorgeous set Debbie!!! Totally awesome!