Wednesday, July 18, 2012

JustRite Stamps Guest Designer - Day #3!

 Hello sweet friends!  Today I have a third and final project to share that I recently created for my JustRite Inspiration Blog Guest Spot ... enjoy peeking at my vintage-inspired art quilt block!


Soft and shabby ...


embellished with love!


Be sure to visit the JustRite Inspiration Blog for a complete materials list for this pretty little art quilt block project!

It has been a pleasure to share projects created using JustRite Stamps over the past three days with you.  I appreciate your kind comments more than words can say!!

Until next time my friends, happy stamping!

Hugs!
xoxoxo


6 comments:

Charlene said...

Beautiful Debbie!! And congrats on Moxie Fab Guest Spot, I just saw it!! Great job sweetie!

Marisa Job said...

You did a fantastic job as a Guest Designer! I loved the 3 projects! Just beautiful!!

Rebekah said...

this is just dripping with gorgeous vintagey goodness:) Beautiful!

pattyo said...

This is just gorgeous!

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous Deb!

Conniecrafter said...

stunning, beautiful flowers and great color combo!