Thursday, July 5, 2012

Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge #16!


Hello sweet friends and welcome to my blog today!  It's my turn over at the Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge to give this week's challenge a try ... a sketch!


In my usual shabby and vintage style, I chose a palette of soft pinks, pastel yellows and pretty sage green for my card today - yum!  The gorgeous sentiment is stamped using the Big Treasures stamp set from the Inspired by Stamping Shop.  


The nosegay of delicious blossoms was created using a couple of pretty blooms from the SHOP along with some sage green leaves, yellow trinket pins and a mixture of Primrose Cookie Dough and Pink Bubblegum shabby vintage seam binding from my Etsy Shop!!  I added a snipett of cream vintage lace and a trim sticker to the bottom with zig-zag stitching all around the edges and a couple of sage green pearls in the upper left corner to complete my design.  


And there you have it friends ... my shabby interpretation of this week's sketch challenge!

I hope you'll have time to give this one a try for your chance to win an awesome prize package from the Inspired by Stamping Shop!!

Thanks for peeking in today!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

 

7 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debbie!

Jeanne J said...

Debbie, your flowers are amazing - pretty enough to wear! I like the little pearl "corner" too - great idea!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful paper and I just love your flower arrangement with the lace!

pattyo said...

This is beautiful, Debbie! Love the papers and the color combination.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Beautiful, Debbie! That paper really is somethin' else. It's soooo shabby chic!

sari said...

Oh my sweetness!! This is such a pretty and shabby card! Love the soft colors and amazing details! Have a wonderful day! Hugs and sunshine

Tan's Hobbies said...

Wow!!! Super duper beautiful, Debbie!!!!