Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July -- the My Time Made Easy way!


Happy 4th of July to all those that live in the US today!!  I love the 4th of July holiday ... BBQ's and watermelon ... a day on the lake basking in the sun ... fireworks at dusk -- love me some summertime fun!!!

Today is also the final day of peeks from the My Time Made Easy Designers for the awesome July release!  Today's is Designer's choice day ... we get to design whatever we want with anything from the shop, and today Lauren asked us all to make it 'red, white and blue'!!

I chose to create a banner {love} with the new Birthday Banner - Triangle cut file!


Those of you who know me well or follow my blog regularly, know that I adore creating banners!  Holiday banners are especially fun to design!  I had a blast combing through my treasure baskets to find just the 'right' supplies to add to this adorably sweet 4th of July banner!


I used the number '4' from the Magical Birthday Numbers cut file.  


Lots of bits and bobs of sweet little finds -- rusty jingle bells, glittered leaves, pearls & rhinestones, yummy fabric flowers, Vintage Winter White seam binding from my Etsy Shop, buttons, pins & brads, baker's twine, jute, burlap, trinket and tiny wooden clothes pins, tickets, snipetts of vintage lace trim, button twine, glittered chipboard and tinsel ... oh my!!


And there you have it my friends ... a sweet little banner in honor of the 4th of July!

Please be sure to pop by and visit with the rest of the teamies today -- each has a wonderful project to share with you:



 And don't forget to check out the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLEY -- chock full of delicious inspiration!

Happy 4th sweeties!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenge:
The Ribbon Carousel #60 - Red, White & Blue!


2 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

FAB-U-LOUS ... happy 4th of July

Maria said...

Sweet colorful banner to celebrate the 4th...love it!!! Happy 4th to you!