Saturday, July 14, 2012

And the party continues ...

 Welcome friends!!  I have one more little card I designed recently for the July Inspired by Stamping release that I'd love to share with you all today!!


Inspired by Stamping materials list: 
Tea Party {new}


One of our favorites down here in the south is Sweet Tea -- it's great ice cold on hot summer days, but we drink it all year round in this neck of the woods too!!


Isn't that polka dotted patterned paper yummy -- it almost looks like raspberry iced cubes to me!  YUM!!

Thanks so much for allowing me to share some projects with you over the past couple of days created with goodies from the Inspired by Stamping store ... I hope you had fun shopping yesterday, or if you haven't shopped yet, I hope you get to treat yourself to some new goodies soon!

Hugs!
xoxoxox

 

4 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

It's always my pleasure to see what you've created, Debbie. THis is gorgeous!

Heather Jacob said...

so yummy all these beautiful colors and the perfect design Debbie, keep them coming, you are such a talent, hugz to you x

Deb Hickman said...

Such a pretty card. Deb x

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi Debbie! Hope you are doing well! I've just returned from our annual CA vacation and am trying to get caught up on everything I missed while we were gone. :) Love your adorable vintage-inspired card! Great layering here. Love the doily and bingo card and the "raspberry ice cubes" in the sweet pitcher. And thank goodness for sweet tea. We actually took Luzianne tea bags out to CA with us so I could make sweet tea out there.