Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Ribbon Reel #31!

 Hi friends ... so glad you're here!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend surrounded by people you love and things you enjoy!!


I am the host at  The Ribbon Reel Challenge Blog this week and I have chosen this precious picture of three little girls having a Tea Party with the theme of 'Let's Have Tea' ... and I ask that we all create a card or project inspired by the COLORS in the photo and INCLUDE A TEA ELEMENT, FLOWERS and LACE or RIBBON!


 For my card today, I had so much fun digging through my basket of treasures from The Ribbon Reel Shop!  I adhered some pretty patterned papers from Cosmo Cricket - Tea For Two to the base of the card and stitched around the edges.  I added a nosegay of lovely flowers from the shop including an Ivory Rose, a Light Rosey Baby Pink Rose and a couple of Light Violet Cherry Blossoms. I made a bow using some lovely Lilac Seam Binding and White Raffia.  Across the middle of the card, I rouched some Pink Grosgrain Ribbon and added a snipett of Prima Alencon  lace trim.  Then I stamped a pretty little polka dotted tea pot and adhered it to the front of my card. 


I added a paper doilie and then stamped a sentiment along the bottom of the card.


 So many pretty little elements on this little sweetie ... it's a Tea Party right there on this card, don't you think??!!??

Please hop on over to The Ribbon Reel Challenge Blog to check out the inspiration from the other teamies and then I hope you'll give my 'Let's Have Tea' challenge a try this week!  I can't wait to see what you'll create!!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs!
xoxoxo

 

1 comment:

Pauline said...

This is so pretty Debbie, lovely ruffled ribbon, and I love that die cut tea pot, a very sweet treat!