Saturday, June 9, 2012

A Release Recap share for you ...

 Hello friends!!  I so happy to share a sweet little something I created for Joanna's June Release Recap today over at Inspired by Stamping!  Weren't the new stamp sets simply amazing - WOW!!  I hope you all had fun shopping!!


This oh-so-pretty-in-pink sweetie was designed using these sets now available at Inspired by Stamping:

Vintage Backgrounds
Oh Baby!
 

And ... a lovely white and pink paper rose along with two hot pink paper rose buds, also available in the SHOP!


Have a little peek at what the other teamies have designed for your inspiration today:

Tammy Hobbs 
Colleen Dietrich 

Thank you so very much for allowing me to share the paper crafted goodies I designed for this month's IBS release with you over the past couple of days!  I love having you stop by for a visit here and so enjoy reading all of your sweet comments ... you all are such a treasure to me!

The July Release for IBS will be here before we know it ... I know Joanna will have some amazing new goodies to share with us all!  Until then, happy stamping my dear friends!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

 

7 comments:

Linda van der Velden said...

so cute!

Deb Hickman said...

Oh my gosh, this is so sweet, love the trim, very pretty. Deb xxx

Joanna M. said...

Very Cute Debbie! Hugs, J

Carole said...

Wonderful card Debbie.

~Tammy~ said...

So so sweet and pretty in pink!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, Wow, Debbie! The way you have attached the lace reminds me of a fancy pram. :)

Debbie said...

So sweet! All that pink...love it!