Monday, June 4, 2012

PCM Gallery Idol ... LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!


What a FUN and EXCITING day ... today is the day that the SECOND ROUND card submissions are revealed for the 2012 Paper Crafts Connection Gallery Idol Contest  -- AND THE VOTING IS NOW OPEN!!

The theme for the second round finalists to create with is 'Color My World - Rainbow'!!  Here is my shabby little creation inspired by the theme ...


A neat little sentiment banner created with a handful of colorful markers using the Inspiring Sentiments stamp set from Inspired by Stamping ...


A pretty little banner created with rainbow colored sheet music patterned paper ...


And a couple shabby little additions -- a beautiful white paper flower, white button twine, yummy Yellow Twill Tape Ribbon from The Ribbon Reel, a white paper doilie and a sweet little girlie silhouette -- embossed with white powder, cut out and teeny tiny flowers adhered to her basket!


Voting for Round 2 will end at noon (MDT) on Thursday, June 7. The results will be tallied shortly after and the Top 15 will be announced on Friday!  In order to advance to the third round, I NEED YOUR VOTE!!  If you like what you see, please click on the link below to visit the Gallery Idol site and cast your vote ... without your help, I may not advance, so thank you so much for your support!!!  Please help me to spread the word ... the more the merrier who join the party and vote :)



Thank you from the bottom of my heart for stopping by for a visit today, leaving me a sweet comment ... and most importantly ... casting your VOTE!!!

Crossing my fingers ... and toes!!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo


14 comments:

Keilly said...

Congratulations on getting through to the finals. You've got my vote, your card is amazing. x

Charlene said...

On my way sweetie :-) Your card is absolutely precious!!

Joanna M. said...

Gasp! This is sooo beautiful Debbie! I am in love with all your beautiful details!!! Hugs, J

JJ Bolton said...

Debbie, your card is so sweet! I love the ribbon and colorful banner flags:)

Your style is so charming!

joscelyne cutchens said...

i love the pleated/sewn yellow ribbon in the middle :)

Diane said...

Beautiful...love those banners, the entire card is sweet...and I voted....good luck, you deserve to win with all your beautiful creations!!

~Tammy~ said...

I adore your shabby card! Your card is amazing! I love all your beautiful and thoughtful touches!

Anita Rex said...

I love your card it's so pretty and shabby fun! :>

cheiron said...

So fun and happy! Great card.

Audrey Pettit said...

So adorable, Debbie! And such a fun take on the "color my world" challenge. Good luck!

Amy said...

Debbie, I've always been a fan of your work. This is just beautiful! I love your thought of a rainbow colored sentiment with markers! So glad to be in the Top 20 with you!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Wow, the ribbon, the silhoutte, the colors, the banners--so many beautiful things to look at! I'm so glad to be in the Gallery Idol with you, Debbie!

cbuswell said...

HUGE congrats on making it to the next round!!! Woo hoo!! : )

Dottie Seubert said...

Debbie:
I love your card it's so pretty & Congrats on making it to the next round
Hugs
Dottie