Monday, June 11, 2012

Paper Crafts 2012 Gallery Idol Contest!!


WOWOWOWOWOW ... thanks to YOUR votes, I have advanced onto round three of the 2012 Paper Crafts Gallery Idol Contest!



For the third round, we were to create two cards - one feminine/one masculine - using the SAME products on each!




I need your help ... please visit the Paper Crafts Connection Blog HERE for instructions on how to view the Gallery Idol Contest finalist cards or simply click on the DIRECT LINK on the widget immediately to the right of this post on the sidebar  -->
Registering and voting is as easy as 1-2-3 ... voting ends at NOON (MDT) ON THURSDAY, JUNE 14TH.  The 10 finalists that will advance to the next round will be announced on Friday the 15th.
I cannot advance in the competition without your VOTE ... thanks in advance for your sweet comments and support!!
 Hugs!
xoxoxo

10 comments:

Jocelyn Olson said...

You have so many fantastic details on your cards, Debbie! The feminine card is gorgeous! I love the stitching and the papers on the masculine card!

Keilly said...

Congratulations Debbie, you've already got my vote! Good luck for the next round x

Charlene said...

GORGEOUS!!!! I love the embellies and the papers are placed perfect!! You have my vote too :-)

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Debbie, I love that your cards are so similar yet so different, and definitely masculine/feminine! It's fun being in GI with you!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Really wonderful how you got your style to work with both of these cards Debbie! I think shabby chic/vintage is hard to pull off for guys - but you made it work!

JJ Bolton said...

Such beautiful cards Debbie! The girlie card is so beautiful with the pins and gorgeous flower! And that embossed golf ball is perfect!

Having lots of fun playing along with you!

Christina said...

Very pretty for both of these cards and here's hoping you win ... I have my fingers crossed for you xx

Colleen Dietrich said...

Debbie, congrats on making it to round 3!! I see you used some beautiful IBS stamps on your creations here...yay! Both the masculine and feminine cards are fantastic. Best of luck!!

Joanna M. said...

Congrats Debbie! You got my vote sweetie! Amazing cards! Love them! Hugs, Joanna

Amy said...

You know what I love about your cards? You were able to pull off some of the girly accents and made a perfect masculine card! Lovely work Debbie!