Monday, June 4, 2012

My Time Made Easy - A Year In Review!

 Hello friends and welcome to 'Designer's Choice' day at My Time Made Easy!  Today all the teamies and I will be sharing projects with you that we have created using some of our all-time favorite templates, stamps, cut files and stamps from the shop ... enjoy!!

 Re-introducing ... Round and Round!


The previous three projects I designed for this month's release were all very bright, cheery, fun and whimsical ... for today's fourth and final project I was drawn back to my love of everything soft, shabby, pastel and vintage-inspired.  One of my very favorite templates from Lauren's shop is the Round and Round ... I've made so many beautiful projects using it and adore each and every one!


I cut the sides and bottom from the template file, assembled them, filled the inside with white tissue paper scrumpled up and then turned the oval box piece upside down and glued it on top of a larger oval piece of card stock.  Then came the fun part ... decorating this vintage-inspired box to look like a lady's bonnet.  Can you just picture a Victorian lady all dressed in her Sunday best wearing a hat such as this?  Swoon!!  The sweet little tag was stamped using the Well Preserved acrylic stamp set, adhered to a button and then attached to a glittered chipboard heart.  Lots of bits and bobs of flowers, trinkets and treasures from my stash were added with love to this pretty little hat.


LOVE this!  How about you??  This little lady will be living in my Victorian parlor for everyone to admire when they visit our home!!  She is just so pretty ... I could peek at her all day!!

Please be sure to stop by the rest of the teamies' blogs to see what they have created to share with you today:


And then have a peek over at the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY -- oodles of love and inspiration there too!

It has been my sincere pleasure to share a few projects with you for the June Release at MTME.  I hope you found some inspiration here and will have fun creating your very own little treasures to share with your family and friends!

Until next time my friends, happy crafting!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

3 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Another gorgeous gorgeous make my dear! I just love all your yummy embellishments!

pattyo said...

Gorgeous!

alienanessa said...

Holy moly, that hat is beyond gorgeous!! Wowy, I don't blame you, I'd want to catch a glimpse of this beauty just as often as possible!!a