Saturday, June 30, 2012

Let the My Time Made Easy July peeks begin!

 Hello sweeties and welcome to my blog today!!  My how summer is just flying by.  I can hardly believe we are sharing peeks for the July My Time Made Easy release already!!

 I'm tickled to share a sweet little project I designed using one of Lauren's newest templates available in the shop on July 1st!

Introducing ... 3-Tier!


This delicious template is actually three-in-one!!!  There are three separate templates for the small, medium and large layers for which you can create a 3-tiered cake like I have here.


Or, you can use the layers individually and create a gift box in whichever size you need to hold a special treasure you are giving to a friend!!


The coordinating card I designed uses the Ga Ga For Gingham paper,  Fine Finish stamp set and Round Off stamp set


This cake was SO MUCH FUN to create!  How fabulous would this be as a centerpiece at a bridal shower or wedding?  Super adorable at a tea party or birthday party too!  How about a baby shower centerpiece and fill each tier with little bits and bobs that babies use -- cotton balls/swabs, wash cloths.  This would make a darling jewelry box for a young lady too!  The possibilities are endless!

Please be sure to visit the other teamies who are sharing projects today:

... and then be sure to pop on back tomorrow for the BIG Release Party!!  You won't want to miss a minute of the inspiration or fun!!

Check out the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for loads more inspiration!!
Thanks for stopping by today ... have a wonderful stampy day!
Hugs!
xoxoxo

8 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

This is gorgeous Debbie! You do pink better than anyone! I love the flower on top and the lace on the top layer as well! So pretty!

Dawn said...

So pretty, I love the pom poms and the flower on top of the cake, just gorgeous. x

Lou said...

BbEeUuu-Ti-FUL, What a creative spirit, wow-za, U go dearest keep right-on flying high w/Ur creations
It;s the skyLark who as she fly higher her sweet song becomes clearer and sweeter,...so is the gift of Ur crative spirit...as U soar...FLY-ON! <(*O*)>

Tracey said...

Wow.....this is so pretty! What a great design, gorgeous card to match, I love the gingham:)

Debbie said...

Wow! Your cake and card are awesome!

Lori said...

You should be tickled - your three tier cake is so pretty with that gorgeous lace and flower on top! Such a pretty card, too!

Tangii said...

Loving all of the silk and lace and pearls... oh my! :)Beautiful!

Farida Rone said...

OMG Debbie!!!!
This cake is gorheous. love the flower. The card is so cute.
Great work.
Hugs,
Farida