Monday, June 25, 2012

The Kraft Journal #77!

 Aloha sweet friends and welcome to The Kraft Journal #77 - 'Anything Goes'!  


I recently hosted a Hawaiian Luau themed dinner party, so I jumped at the chance to create some fun decorations and party favors for my guests using goodies available at The Kraft Outlet!  For the food place markers, I simply covered metal binder clips with patterned papers, tied pretty ribbons around the neck of the clips and then printed out the names of the dishes I served on Buff Ivory Card Stock, cutting the names of the dishes into banner shapes and adhering onto colorful card stock!


 So bright, festive ... and FUN!!


 For my second project, I created party favors to send home with each couple at the end of the dinner party!  I filled Kraft Truffle Boxes with chocolate candies.  I then wrapped each box with some Strawberry Shortcake Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop and added a pretty little nosegay created with a Tiny Wooden Clothespin, a glittered leaf, a sweet pink paper flower, some Pink Baker's Twine and a tag created from Flag Banner Chipboard and Flag Banner Stickers that I stamped 'Mahalo!' onto = Thank You! 


 I love summer time and adore summer time parties ... the luau was a blast!  These decorations and party favors were easy peesy to create -- why don't you whip up a batch for your next party!!

Please be sure to pop on over to The Kraft Journal Challenge Blog to see what the other teamies have created for your inspiration today, and then I hope you'll give our 'Anything Goes' challenge a try for your chance to win an awesome prize from The Kraft Outlet!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

 

3 comments:

Lynn said...

what clever little food markers. Love that idea! Your party must have been fabulous!

Charlene said...

LOVE these decorations! Very creative :-)

Dawn said...

Love the little party favours, gorgeous. x