Monday, June 18, 2012

The Kraft Journal #75!

 Hello sweet friends and welcome to The Kraft Journal #75 - 'Good 'ol Summertime'!!

I began today's 'Good 'ol Summertime' card by pulling out my supplies from The Kraft Outlet and started with a base of pretty patterned papers onto which I tied a pretty White Twill Tying Tape bow around the middle.  Next I stamped a fun sentiment and added a couple of Tiny Bottle Caps spelling 'fun'.


For some more fun dimension, I added a Mini Burlap Triangle, paper pinwheel and a paper doilie to my card. 


Please be sure to stop by The Kraft Journal Challenge Blog to check out the inspiration from the other teamies ... and then I hope you'll give our 'Good 'ol Summertime' challenge a try this week!!

Thanks for popping by today -- have a wonderful stampy day!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Cute card sweetie!! LOve every little detail its perfect!

Debbie said...

Fun card! Love the colors!