Monday, June 4, 2012

The Kraft Journal #74!

 Hello friends and welcome!  I'm tickled to share a little card with you that I created for the new challenge at The Kraft Journal #74 - 'Graduation Celebration'


 To begin my design, I started with a base of Lunch Bag Kraft Card Stock and then I created a patterned paper layer using polka dot paper and Lille Paper Tape.  I tied a length of Black Twill Tape around the center of the patterned paper layer, added a stamped sentiment attached to a Memo Pin and adhered a ticket with a Metal Hinge Clip.  For the image layer, I adhered a Yellow Library Card to a piece of blue card stock, adhered a scalloped oval die cut shape cut from Vintage Dictionary Pages and then adhered the image layer. 


 For the final step, I wound some Black Baker's Twine around the image layer and added it to the card base.


Sweet, right!  I love dolls and this one is no exception!  Please be sure to stop by The Kraft Journal to check out the awesome inspiration from the rest of the teamies and then I hope you'll give our 'Graduation Celebration' a try!!  Remember to use Kraft Card Stock or anything purchased from The Kraft Outlet Shop!

Thanks for peeking in today!
Hugs!
xoxoxo


No comments: