Thursday, June 7, 2012

Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge #12!


Hello friends ... I'm so happy to be here today sharing a little something I created for the Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge #12!  This week we have a sketch to play along with!


I used some of the new in June sets available on June 8th from Inspired by Stamping to complete my design:

Background Basics
Elegant Flowers
Birthday Greetings

And some beautiful paper flowers from the SHOP!


And I included a few snipetts of shabby vintage seam binding from my Etsy Shop in Mint Green Tea and Vintage Winter White ... LOVE!


 Please visit the Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge to check out the designs from the other girlies and then I hope you'll have time to join in with the fun of this week's challenge for your chance to win an awesome prize from the Inspired by Stamping Shop!!

Hugs!
xoxox

11 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Very pretty, love how you stamped the flower and then the sentiment over the stem!

Kim Score said...

gorgeous! love those ribbons!

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty and soft! LOVE the trims!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh now this is love! So soft and beautiful! I love love this Debbie! Makes me smile!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Sigh. Gorgeous, Debbie, as always!

Joanna M. said...

LOVE this card with all its yummy details! Swooon! So beautiful sweetie! Hugs, J

Kimberly S. said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love the shabby chic look! Beautiful use of this seam binding!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! Now I'm going to have to get both sets!lol

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous, love the soft pink and aqua. Deb xxx

pattyo said...

Beautiful card! Love the two-tone bow.

Colleen Dietrich said...

So pretty, Debbie! You've made such a nice background with the IBS stamp, and I like how you kept the rose very soft in color.