Monday, June 4, 2012

Did you see ...

 Oh my shabby goodness ... did you see???  Pinch me please -- I am totally shocked and honored to have been chosen as one of the top twenty finalists in the current Paper Crafts Connection GALLERY IDOL CONTEST!  Among a couple others, I submitted this card for the first round 'Encouragement' challenge:


The second round assignment is 'Rainbow' and I'll be sharing my submission here this morning.  For each subsequent round beginning today, YOU all get to VOTE for your favorites!  The cards with the most votes get to move onto the next round, so please click on over to Paper Crafts Connection and vote for ME!!!

As always, I'm so happy you stopped by today so I could share a little something paper crafty with you!  I sure would appreciate your votes during the GALLERY IDOL CONTEST and I thank you in advance for your sweet support!!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Congratulations Debbie!!! You do such a lovely job!! be blessed
~Beyond Measure
Tammy
www.urbeyondmeasure.com

pattyo said...

Beautiful card!