Saturday, June 2, 2012

And the Party Continues ...

 Hello friends!!  I'm so happy you're here visiting today!  I have the most adorable little project to share with you that I recently created for the June My Time Made Easy Release ... enjoy!!

Introducing the ... PAPER BAG cut file!


 This sweet little Paper Bag cut file is the most adorable little thing ... I simple LOVE it to pieces!  It literally took me only one minute to assemble -- would make perfect party favors!!  The yummy tag was created using the new So Much S'More stamp set - ca-ute!!!


And then I made another tag to tie onto a telescoping fork loaded with delicious marshmallows -- this tag was created with a snipett of Aqua Picnic paper from the S'more S'mores collection and the Fancy A Cuppa? acrylic stamp set -- I checked off 'Cocoa' for the Hershey's Chocolate bars in the Paper Bag.


Super cute, right?  But wait --there is S'more ... {giggle!}


Every fun party needs a super cute invitation, right?  So I created a matching invite using another image from the So Much S'More set!


I am so in love with the bright aqua in the 'picnic' paper paired with the bright red and kraft!!


 I would want an invitation to this FUN party just for the goodies!  The S'Mores and Chocolate Martinis are just the icing on the cake!!

Please be sure to stop by these teamies' blogs today for S'More inspiration!!!


And be sure to stop by the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for more fun project ideas!

I'll be back again tomorrow with the rest of the teamies to share one final project for the MTME June Release ... see you then!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

8 comments:

Jani Lewis said...

So cute! Of course you can't go wrong with Smores :) Love the colors and patterns you used.

Jani
papercompulsions dot blogspot dot com

KimCreate said...

Very sweet little set! Love the gingham!! Congrats on making top 20 in the idol contest! I knew I'd see you make it!

llkalus said...

What a great set! I want to come to your party ;-)

Lori said...

Darling and yummy, too! Love the marshmallows on the fork...

Maria said...

Super CUTE set with Smore theme...love it!!! Perfect colors of aqua, red, and kraft. I love smores and you are making me hungry! It's always fun sitting around the camp fire making smores!!:-))

Crystal said...

I love this! Would so want to come to that smore party.

Joanna M. said...

So adorable Deb! LOVE! Hugs, J

Mara Campbell said...

I love this Debbie!! That blue gingham paper is perfect for your set. Love how you used the new bag template, too!