Sunday, May 27, 2012

Waltzingmouse May Blog Hop Party WINNER!

A big and heartfelt thank you goes out to Claire, the WMS girlies and Mr. Random for choosing my name as the winner of a stamp set for the May Blog Hop Party - 'Cozy Things'


I created this art block for the quilt that I have been designing since last summer along with my crafty friend, Tammy Roberts!  This is block #8 ... I originally had thought I would add 12 blocks total to my quilt, but I'm thinking I may be 'done' and it may be time to sew it all together??

Anyway, I'm excited and thrilled to be receiving a new WMS stamp set ... can't wait to get crafty with it as soon as it arrives!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo



1 comment:

Dottie Seubert said...

very pretty cant wait to see it all finished....
have a wonderful week
God Bless
Hugs
Dottie