Friday, May 18, 2012

Rock Pool Beyond the Page - Kaisercraft!

 Hello friends ... popping in here to share a little something I recently designed for Kaisercraft using their new Rock Pool collection.




 We're moving our 'baby' (almost 21 years old!!) down to GA from NC this weekend for a six-month internship work program for his college major - Professional Golf Management!  Mama is so sad that her baby bird is leaving the nest ... but I love how this frame turned out.  When we take him to dinner Saturday night, we're going to give this to him ... I know I'll cry ... big sigh!!!

Please visit the Kaisercraft blog to check out the inspiration from the other teamies and for a complete materials list for this project!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

 

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Love your card!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, ((hugs)) Debbie! I would be crying, too! Your frame is fabulous! Absolutely amazing!