Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Ribbon Reel #28!


 Hello friends and welcome to The Ribbon Reel #28!  This week we are to be inspired by this yummy photo and USE IVORY/WHITE, LILAC, PINK, GREEN plus DRY EMBOSSING and RIBBON


To begin this card, I visited my treasure baskets of goodies from The Ribbon Reel Shop ... I added a beautiful strip of Light Celery Crochet Lace to the middle of my card and then adhered a few pearls on top of the lace for texture.   The nosegay was created using some pretty Iced Lime Seam Binding and a beautiful Light Lilac Tea Rose!


 Please be sure to visit The Ribbon Reel Challenge Blog to be inspired by the creations from the rest of the teamies this week and then we hope you'll join in on the fun of our challenge for your chance to win an awesome prize package from The Ribbon Reel Shop!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card:
Tuesday Throwdown #97 - motherly love


5 comments:

Helen said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Debbie!! I love the button heart you made and the lilac tea rose is out of this world x

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous Debbie! I love the heart made of buttons and that beautiful lilac bloom.

Deedee Anderson said...

Stunning card, Debbie! I adore how you made the heart from the buttons, and the wonderful stitching. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Throwdown -- I hope you'll join us gain soon. :-)

Amanda said...

Fabulously Beautiful, as always, Debbie!! I love your style and ideas, they are always gorgeous :)
Thank you for joining us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

~ Amanda :)

Keilly said...

Beautiful card Debbie, I love the lilac tea rose and seam binding and the sweet button heart xx