Friday, May 4, 2012

My Time Made Easy: A Year In Review!

 Hello sweet friends!  Welcome to the My Time Made Easy year in review May Release wrap up event!  Today the teamies and I are all sharing projects we designed using some new goodies along with some favorite oldies but goodies!!

 There were SO MANY good things released this month, that I'm sharing a project I created using all new stuff!  I'm pleased to introduce you to:  Wallet of Wishes!


This sweet cut file is 'the perfect' idea for all those Dad's and Grand Dad's gift for Father's Day, which is right around the corner.  On top of that, this cut file is fantastic for all the graduates in your life ... gift cards are 'the ideal' gift for the student who needs everything and has little money!!!


I printed off a sheet of images from the A Vintage Day for Dad stamp set (which is available in EIGHT yummy colors!) and used several of them on my project.  See how perfect a gift card slips right into that pre-cut slot -- love it!


 I created a pull-out tag and adhered another image from the A Vintage Day for Dad stamp set to create a cute little prize style button to show Dad just how special he is!!  My gift will be popped in the mail and heading up to NY for my father-in-law ... he loves IHOP!!

Please be sure to take some time to visit the other teamies' blogs for lots more fun inspiration:

... and don't forget to visit the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for the most amazing ideas to spark your creativity!!

It was such an honor and pleasure to share my projects with you for the May MTME Release!  Say tuned ... time is flying and the June Release will be right around the corner!!

Until then, happy stamping my friends!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

This is such a fabulous idea, Debbie, and so beautifully designed! I love the tri-fold with the pockets inside. And love the sweet vintage design. I am so going to do something like this soon. :)

Lori said...

Love your wallet! The ribbon and buttons look fabulous with that image!