Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Time Made Easy - Let the June Peeks Begin!

 Hello friends and welcome!  I'm so happy you stopped by for a visit today ... I have a super sweet little project to share with you all today that I recently designed for the June My Time Made Easy release!

Introducing ... HAPPY CAMPER!


Okay ... so my project looks like a watermelon and not a camper, but isn't it {sweet}??!!  I simply turned the template upside down, created a little half circle for the fruit center and cut out some adorable black 'seeds' with a flower punch!  My box is filled inside with Jolly Rancher Watermelon Candies!   This adorable gift box couldn't be any easier to assemble in minutes!


For the coordinating card, I used Ga Ga For Gingham and Spring is Here papers along with the Well Preserved acrylic stamp set ... yummy enough to eat!!!


I adore the mix of gingham with the polka dots and this stamp set is one of my favs!!


 And there you have it ... something a little unexpected and out-of-the-box!  I hope you enjoyed peeking at my little set today ... please be sure to hop on over and visit these other teamies who have wonderful projects to share today also:


And for more wonderful inspiration, be sure to check out the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY!

And then be sure to come back for another visit here tomorrow where I'll have another pretty little gift set project to share for the big My Time Made Easy June Release Party ... you won't want to miss a minute of the fun!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

9 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

SO cute Debbie!!! Your project just screams 'summer'!!! I love how you made it into a watermelon, very clever.

Joanna M. said...

super cute debbie! Love what you did to the template! Hugs, Joanna

Lisa Kind said...

Adorable! This looks good enough to eat! Love the card too!

alienanessa said...

Awesome job!! That card is just the cooooolest!!

Pattie said...

I just love this sweet watermelon slice! So cute and a pretty card to match!

Charlene said...

SO adorable sweetie!!

Lori said...

How smart is this? I'm so impressed that you saw a watermelon in this template!!! Your card is beautiful!

Farida Rone said...

Waooo!!! Debbie,
This is such a wonderful creation. Great use of the Happy Camper template.
Hugs,
Farida

Diane said...

Cute~cute~cute...I just bought the template, went to print it, and my printer ran out of ink...ugh!!