Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Time Made Easy is Bloomin' Wonderful!

 Hello sweet friends and welcome to another day of project shares for the May My Time Made Easy Release!

Today I'm am over the moon excited to share a sweet little something I created using the new Bloomin' Wonderful template ... it IS a bloomin' wonderful template to create with!!


I began my design with a piece of light pink shimmer card stock to give this project an 'all over' glitter effect ... LOVE!!!  This particular card stock is super heavy -- in retrospect I would use a lighter weight card stock next time to help ease the curve of the template a bit.  The heavy weight card stock made it tricky, but in the end it still came out super adorable ... I just had to manipulate the card stock a bit more to get it to cooperate with the curve of the pattern.


This template was beyond easy to assemble ... 3 easy peesy pieces -- the box, bottom and decorative scalloped bottom.  The design of the top of the template 'blooming' into that gorgeous flower is beyond clever ... Lauren has done it again!!  I used the Monograms Defined acrylic stamp set - one of my all time favorite sets - to create a sweet little tag and then used the Bold Botanicals acrylic stamps set to create the pretty little butterfly that I adhered on top of the flower.


For the coordinating card, I used the Bee Loved Sentiments acrylic stamp set to stamp on a white paper doilie and then included some matching elements to go along with the template, including baker's twine, pearls and another sweet butterfly!



Please be sure to check out the awesome inspiration from the rest of the teamies today:


... and you won't want to miss a single project posted in the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY - wow inspiration for all of your paper crafted projects!!!


I will be back again tomorrow to share my fourth and final project created for the May Release at My Time Made Easy ... see you then my friends!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this project:  
JUGS #134 - template and make it girlie!
Catered Crop - the letter "B" (butterflies, blossom, baker's twine)
Top Tip Tuesday #75 - anything but a card
Tuesday Throwdown #96 - in the garden
Really Reasonable Ribbons #47 - Mother's Day/feminine
The Ribbon Carousel #51 - April Showers/May flowers
There She Goes #154 - May flowers
Sugar Creek Hollow #9 - Mother's Day

16 comments:

Laurel said...

Another gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at RCC.

Kimberly Morrow said...

I always look so forward to your little emails that pop up so I can come and view your gorgeous creations. I must say you never let me down. Very beautiful!

Samantha said...

How beautiful! And so different too! Thanks for playing the challenge at Top Tip Tuesday this time, hope you can join us again soon hugs Samantha :0)

Pendra said...

Very, very pretty!

Lori said...

Debbie, your gift set is beautiful! Love the colors and the pretty flower and butterfly embellishments!

Amanda said...

Very beautiful set! I Love the colors and design. I love it all!!
Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

~ Amanda :)

AKiteFlier said...

Spectacular -WOW Debbi you just keep hitting them out of the park!!! Thanks so much for joining us at JUGS this week. Well done

Marie said...

What a simply delightful set. Utterly beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at FTTC.

Audrey Pettit said...

SO gorgeous!

Anne-Elise said...

So beautiful! Love your flower and the butterfly! I'm your new follower! :)

Shannon White said...

Wow! What a Wonderful card & gift set! Love the Pretty butterflies and Gorgeous flower too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown! 8-)

Ann Marie Governale said...

What a great flower and card! So lovely and unique~Thanks for playing with us at Stamptacular Sundays. We hope you come back next week for a sketch challenge!!xxx Ann Marie

Helen said...

Absolutely stunning Debbie - thanks so much for joining us again for the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week ;) x

Caroljenks said...

Very sweet - beautiful colours.

Thanks for joining in with us over at Top Tip Tuesday - don't forget to share a Top Tip with us next time to be in the running for our Top Tipper Prize too!

Carol x

Cindy Haffner said...

Just GORGEOUS!!~

Bonnie said...

Lovely! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.