Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Let the May Inspired By Stamping peeks begin - #1!

 Hello sweet friends and welcome to the first day of Design Team peeks for the May Inspired By Stamping Release!!  I'm super excited to share a couple projects I created with the yummy new goodies that will be available in the SHOP on May 11th!!


My first project was inspired by this GORGEOUS little yummy!  The blue Ball canning jar is an antique I picked up while shopping recently at my favorite bi-annual antique festival in Liberty, NC.  The beautiful roses are from the garden in my backyard ... aren't they amazing???


I used the Bloomin' Wonderful template from My Time Made Easy to create a 'blue canning jar vase'!  I tied some pink tulle around the neck of the vase and then strung a tag onto the bow with some turquoise baker's twine.  The tag was stamped using the new Little Flowers set and I added a sweet, teeny pink rose bud ... also new this month at IBS!


For the coordinating card, I continued with the pink and turquoise color palette ... love!!  I stamped the top of the card with the floral image from the Little Flowers set and then added some pretty glitter paper, rouched pink satin ribbon and baker's twine.


I created a pretty little nose gay with more pink tulle and a couple sweet flowers from the SHOP and then adhered a couple of turquoise leaf trinket pins. The label was stamped using a sentiment from the new Big Notes II set and then I lightly inked the edges with pink distress ink.


The back of my card was stamped using one of the 'handmade by' stamps that Joanna created ... she includes a little complimentary gift such as this with qualifying orders -- just too sweet!!


 And there you have it ... a sweet gift set perfect for giving -- or keeping!!


 Joanna is giving away three stamp sets to one lucky commenter.  Leave some blog love for your chance to win some yummy goodies!   For Friday's Release Party day, Joanna will be offering free shipping ...  enter code: freeshipping.

Please be sure to also visit Deb Hickman, Tammy Hobbs and Joanna's blogs today for more beautiful peeks today.  The rest of the teamies will have additional peeks on Thursday all leading up to the big Release Day on Friday!  I'll be back again on Saturday with another project to share ... see you then!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this project:  
Flourishes - Home Sweet Home
Catered Crop - the letter "B" (baker's twine, blue, blossoms)
The Pink Elephant #147 - Mom
Tuesday Throwdown #97 - Motherly love
Really Reasonable Ribbons #47 - Mother's Day/feminine


10 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Beautiful Debbie! Absolutely stunning! I love these colors together so bright and cheery! Hugs, J

~Tammy~ said...

Love the inspiration! Such a wonderful set! Another elegant creation!

I would love to go to that Antique Festival. It sounds so much like ones I went to when living in New York! I would be drooling!

Jani Lewis said...

Very pretty projects. I love those colors and how everything coordinates so well together.
Jani
papercompulsions dot blogspot dot com

marthacreates said...

Love all of your gorgeous cards!
and the colors are so pretty.

Hugs,
Martha H.

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

this is just delightful! Your fresh colors are wonderful Beautiful flowers. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Home Sweet Home Challenge.

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous projects, Debbie. I love the soft, pretty colours.xxx

Paulette Still said...

Just Beautiful, frilly, girlie and fun. Love this color combo and these fab stamps.

Cindy Holshouser said...

How beautiful Debbie. I love the combination of that pink and blue. And the little stamp on the back of the card? Precious. I need to start doing that more. It's a sweet touch!

ChristineCreations said...

Such pretty colors! And a lovely vase of flowers too! Thanks for playing with us at Flourishes this month!

Bonnie said...

Beautiful as always! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.