Monday, May 7, 2012

The Kraft Journal #70!

 Hello sweet friends and welcome to The Kraft Journal #70 - 'Cards For Her'!  I adore making girlie, frilly, shabby little cards and projects, so today's card was so much fun for me to create!!


 For today's 'Cards For Her' challenge, I created a base of Brown Kraft Card Stock and then layered a piece of Buff Ivory Card Stock on top of that, inking and machine zig-zag stitching around the edges.  I created a sweet little banner with lots of goodies from the shop:  Natural Hemp Cording, Tiny Wooden Clothes Pins, Flag Banner Chipboard, Flag Banner - Numbers Sticker, Vintage Dictionary Pages, Chipboard Buttons - Office, Banner Chipboard, Black Banner Stickers, Pink Baker's Twine and X-Small Grungy Prim Tag


Last, I added a shabby seam binding bow using colors from the Victoria Seam Binding pack.


The stamped images are all from Inspired By StampingHeartfelt Gratitude, Big Notes and Big Treasures.  

 Please be sure to stop by The Kraft Journal Blog to check out the fab inspiration from the rest of the teamies, and then I hope you'll give our 'Cards For Her' challenge a try -- remember to use either Kraft Card Stock OR any item purchased from The Kraft Outlet Shop!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card:
The Shabby Tea Room #113 - inspo colors and a rose
Catered Crop - the letter "B" (baker's twine, button, blossom, bell)
Really Reasonable Ribbons #47 - Mother's Day/feminine

12 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! So gorgeous, Debbie! LOVE that banner!

Ros said...

You do soft and frilly so very well ... this is a stunning girlie card

Jeanne J said...

Debbie, WOW! Another beauty. Love love love the kraft with the soft pink, and the string of banners is so festive. I like how you placed your sentiment on the fancy border at the bottom!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, I love the banner and they great sentiment!

Lynn said...

Beautiful card Debbie! I love the mixy/matchy banner. So sweet.

Marlene (cards4u) said...

This is precious - now I need to go check out the shop: )

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors!

Joanna M. said...

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!!!

Cheryl said...

So soft and pretty! I love this sweet banner and all the gorgeous details you included.


I’m stopping by from the Catered Crop.

~Cheryl~

**I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

Starr said...

Debbie, what a stunning card with the perfect details! Just stunning!

mommyof5kidz said...

Again...GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Tammy Roberts said...

What a sweet shabby card Debbie! Love the banner!