Saturday, May 12, 2012

Inspired By Stamping - and the party continues!

 Hello sweeties ... did you have fun yesterday peeking at all the new goodies in the Inspired By Stamping Shop?  I hope you had a good time peeking at all the teamies projects and doing a bit of shopping for yourself!  I have one more project to share with you today that I designed using some of the new products now available ...


To create this oh-so-sweet and shabby little card, I used the new Paris and Amazing Inspirations stamp sets along with a couple new pretty blossoms from the shop.  


 I simply adore the soft color palette for this card and the images and sentiments are divine!!


 Please be sure to visit the other teamies' blogs today for a bit more creativity to share:


Thank you so very much for visiting with me over the past couple days and allowing me the pleasure of sharing a little bit of what I love to do with YOU!  I so appreciate ALL of your wonderful comments ... they make my day!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card:  
Catered Crop - the letter "B" (blossoms, baker's twine, blue)
The Shabby Tea Room #113 - inspo pic and a rose
Moxie Fab World - Doilies and Lace Challenge

16 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Debbie Debbie this is amazing! Your work is always so beautiful and inspiring! This made me smile which I needed this morning!

~ Kendra ~ said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love the design and colors you used! So pretty! Love your use of the stamps...the key is so neat!

Rebekah said...

Another Beauty!
Love popping by to visit!

Deb Hickman said...

Absolutely stunning, love how you over stamped the Hope on the clock. I've loved all your projects this week. Have a good weekend. Deb xxx

Maria said...

Gorgeous card, Debbie! I just love the Parisian theme! Very pretty flowers and stamps used for this beauty! Take care and Happy Mother's Day!

pattyo said...

Love this card and sentiment!

Joanna M said...

Debbie, this is just beautiful!!! I love your gorgeous designs! Happy Mother's Day Sweetie!!! Hugs, J

Stacy said...

So pretty, I love the soft colors!

Mrs Frizz said...

gorgeous colours ... very 'noice' indeed

Anne-Elise said...

Debbie, this is a beautiful card! Love the key, the flowers, the bows, the stamps... just gorgeous!

Charlotte Ann said...

AMAZING! Your card is absolutely beautiful! Love the colors, and the way you embellished. Great sentiment, too!

Lea L. said...

Simply gorgeous, Debbie! I love everything about it!

Cec said...

So pretty and I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Hugs!
Cec

Diane said...

Wow...this is beautiful...love...love the vintage, shabby chic feel of it...so inspiring!!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Beautiful shabby card! Love the stamps and really love the sentiment. TFS

Melissa said...

A stunning card!!!