Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Blooming Wonderful Ideas at My Time Made Easy!

 Welcome to the May Official Release Party at My Time Made Easy!  Today the teamies and I will be sharing projects we have created using the brand new templates, stamps and papers available in the shop NOW!

I'm delighted to introduce you all to:  TREASURED!  


I couldn't wait to make something totally girlie and over the top with this pretty little template box!  I was excited to put my thinking cap on and come up with a sweet inspiration to share with you all that was just a bit 'outside the box'.  I decided to make a jewelry box to sit on top of the dresser in my bedroom ... it'll be perfect to hold my very 'special treasures'!!!


I handmade the flower by using some recycled fabric packaging from a set of new sheets I purchased a few months ago ... I just couldn't bring myself to throw out the fabric sleeve that the sheets came in -- it was just TOO pretty, don't you think??  I hand cut six circles from the fabric and then gathered them and glued them together at the center.  I added a Prima tulle flower for the center and viola - gorgeous recycled bloom in minutes and it only cost pennies!


The flag sentiment was made using the Round Off stamp set ... LOVE!  Here is what the box looks like opened ... the perfect size to hold my big, chunky bracelets and necklaces ... perfect for gift giving too -- you can fit a handmade jar of jam inside -- one of my favorite spring time things to do is make homemade strawberry jam!


And here is my special jewelry keepsake box pictured with a treasured family heirloom -- an antique necklace and earrings that belonged to my grandmother -- one of my favorite pieces of her's!

Please be sure to stop by each of the other teamies' blogs to check out their fabulous inspiration projects today:


... and then be sure to check out the fabulous My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY ... loaded with tons of delicious eye candy to feast upon!

I'll be back again on Thursday with another fun project to share using new products from the My Time Made Easy May Release ... until then, happy stamping my friends!

Hugs!
 xoxoxo
Challenges for this project:  
JUGS #134 - template and make it girlie!
Catered Crop - the letter "B" (baker's twine, blossom, box)
The Ribbon Carousel #51 - April showers/May flowers
Really Reasonable Ribbons #47 - Mother's Day/feminine
Stamptacular Sunday #161 - spring bling
Sugar Creek Hollow #9 - Mother's Day
There She Goes #154 - May flowers
Top Tip Tuesday #75 - anything but a card
Simon Says Stamp - anything
Tuesday Throwdown #96 - in the garden


22 comments:

Kimberly Morrow said...

Oh, my gosh, as always, beautiful, gorgeous, luscious and total sweetness. I don't know how you do it, but this is superb! Really love the pink...my favorite color!

Debbie said...

WOW! That box is so precious!!! I Love it!

Lauren Meader said...

Oh this is stunning Debbie. You are back in full creative motion! I have to say your Blue Collar Golf project below just BLEW ME AWAY!!! WOW!!

Pendra said...

This is shabby at it's best... dripping with luscious lace and gorgeous flowers (that was so creative)! Just stunning!

Elaine Stark said...

So very pretty. I love all the detail. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Lori said...

This is perfect to hold your treasures! What a wonderful jewelry box - gorgeous!

Annette said...

Hi Debbie, this is so beaufitul. I really love non-card projects as they really allow us to be so creative. This box is just amazing. I love the pinks (my fave colour) and the textures are fab. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.
Annette
xx

Dawn said...

Stunning box, what a perfect gift idea, love it. x

Sandy said...

Good Fathers this is absolutely gorgeous!!! It is more than a simple treasure to me!!!!!!
sandy

Joanna M. said...

Gasp!!! OMG! This is just amazing Debbie! What a beautiful, beautiful box!!! Hugs, Joanna

Mara Campbell said...

This is stunning! So pretty and girly, I love love that layered flower and the soft colors. Beautiful project!

Julie said...

The perfect place for any princess to store here treasures - adorable.

NanaConnie said...

So pretty, Debbie! Love all the pink and that flower is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in our "In the Garden" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. We'd love to see something wonderful from you again in our next one.
NanaConnie DT

Laurel said...

This is just gorgeous! Thanks for playing at RCC and TSG!

AKiteFlier said...

Spectacular Debbie! I love it and your style. Thanks so much for joining us a JUGS this week. We do appreciate the support of our loyal followers. Have a great weekend!

Winnie said...

Stunning box love the flowers and colors thank you for joining our challenge at SSC this week

Hugs Winnie

Patti P. said...

Debbie, this may be one of my fave things that you have created and that is saying lots...I love all of your creations. The flower caught my eye right away and I couldn't wait to see what you used, how creative. Thanks also for showing us the beautiful jewelry.
Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow.

Patti SCH/DT

Scrappingmamma's Crafty Creations said...

wow just stunning , I just love this creation fantastic ..
http://www.scrappingmamma.net
D.Foti ~

Caroljenks said...

This is just stunning - how sweet and what a perfect idea for an alternative use too...handmade jam - Love it!

Thanks for joining in with us over at Top Tip Tuesday - don't forget to share a Top Tip with us next time to be in the running for our Top Tipper Prize too!

Carol x

Bettina L. said...

Wow I just love the treasure box you've made. Fa colours and details. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Cheryl said...

So elegant and beautiful! I love all the pretty details.



I’m stopping by from the Catered Crop.

~Cheryl~

**I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

Cheryl Walker said...

BEAUTIFUL trinket box! I love it and love love love the colors you used!!

Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon's challenge :)
Hugs,
Cheryl