Friday, May 18, 2012

Beyond the Page with Magnolia Grove!

 Hello sweet friends and welcome!  I'm excited to share a lovely project I recently designed for Kaisercraft using their Magnolia Grove collection ...




It's hard to see from this view, but the picture is of our entire family - 14 of us - in front of Cinderella's Castle at The Magic Kingdom in Disney World this past December.  We surprised my in-laws with a 50th Wedding Anniversary celebration ... and my hubby and I celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary too!!  It was a glorious week -- gorgeous weather and fun times with the family!!

Please visit the Kaisercraft Blog for more inspiration from the teamies and for a complete materials list for this beyond the page project.

Hugs!
 xoxoxo

 

4 comments:

Charlene said...

Gorgeous Debbie!!! Love all those flowers :-) Have a great weekend sweet friend!

Jeanne J said...

OK I don't know how you did it but you made Disney Shabby Chic. I think this frame is drop dead gorgeous - perfect for a princess (or maybe even a Queen!). This is just a dream - gorgeous Debbie!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love it! The frame is as magical as the photo and event!

Floliescrap said...

Thank you so much for your comment on The ScrapCake blog !
your work is just amazing ! love it !!! so inspirational !