Monday, April 9, 2012

The Shabby Tea Room #109!

 Hello sweeties and welcome to The Shabby Tea Room #109 - 'Birthday Bash'!  This week, Rebekah is our shabby host and has provided this delicious picture as inspiration ...


 ... and Rebekah asks that we create a card or project inspired by the photo AND INCLUDE A CUPCAKE!  Easy peesy, right??!!??



I am completely smitten by this yummy photo and was inspired by the colors, roses, polka dots and banner!  This photo is so sweet ... I could just eat those precious little cupcakes right off the page!!  The seam binding bows were created using Pink Bubblegum and Vintage Winter White tea-stained seam binding from my Etsy Shop.  


 The Tea Room sponsor this week is Digital Delights by Louby Loo and they have donated a $5 gift certificate for our lucky winner this week!  

Please hop on over to visit the other Shabby Girls to see what they have created this week for your inspiration:  

Fran Westmoreland - Purple Peanut's Crafty Blog

Lenet Mos - To Scrap or Not to Scrap, That's the Question

Rebekah Faries - Midnite Lullabies Studio

Starr Timmons - The Paper Chase

Tammy Roberts - Paperie Sweetness

... and then we hope you'll have time to play along this week with our 'Birthday Bash' challenge!!

Thanks for visiting with me today!
Hugs!
xoxoxo

6 comments:

Starr said...

Debbie, this is just gorgeous! Your flowers are amazing and I love the stamp, what a beautiful creation!

So glad you are on the mend!

Hugs,
Starr

Rebekah said...

YUMMY!! This is gorgeous Debbie!

Tan's Hobbies said...

Totally AWESOME!!! Great card, gorgeous flowers, lovely colors selection, stunning layout!! I Love love love this beautiful card.

Big hug from your new follower, Tan =)

Naomi Edwards said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You always do such a lovely job on your cards, I love the soft colors and your style. I really like your pennant banner!
I could easily eat those cupcakes too, they have to be the prettiest I ever seen!
Can't wait for the Birthday Bash Blog Hop!!!!

Paulette Still said...

You embraced the inspiration photo beautifully. And I love the vintage feel and dimention on your lovely card. It's going to make the recipient squeal with delight.

Wendy said...

Hello Debbie, I saw your card at the shabby tea room. It's lovely! I love the combination of those beautiful flowers and the flags. Hugs, Wendy