Monday, April 16, 2012

The Ribbon Reel #26!

 Hello sweet friends!  Welcome to The Ribbon Reel #26 - 'Going Green'!   Pauline is our host this week and asks that we create a card or project inspired by the COLORS in this adorable graphic AND USE RECYCLED ITEMS PLUS RIBBON!



I was inspired by the PINK and BLACK and my recycled items are corrugated kraft paper, burlap material and sewing pins ... the buttons are old from my treasure baskets too!!


I used a spiral flower die from Spellbinders to create the bloom and the papers are from My Time Made Easy.

The ribbons I incorporated into my design from The Ribbon Reel Shop are:   12mm Guipure Lace Drops/White, 16mm Organic Cotton Stripe Twill and Natural Button Twine

Please be sure to hop on over to The Ribbon Reel Challenge Blog to be inspired by the other teamies projects this week and then I hope you'll have time to play along with this fun challenge!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card:  
Really Reasonable Ribbons #46 - black, white and one accent color
Catered Crop - kraft paper
Sugar Creek Hollow #7 - dies or punches
Simon Says Stamp - April showers bring spring flowers



12 comments:

Linda McClain said...

Oh My! This is absolutely Stunning!

Joanna M. said...

Absolutely beautiful card! I love all the yummy colors you used! Gorgeous!!! Hugs, Joanna

Lou said...

This is BEAUTIFUL just like a blog
called, Iralamija.com, U both MUST
B Sisters, or I know u both take Ur
Magic-Carpet 2 da same DreamIsland
where U create All of these Joyful
Gems. Check out her Blog, now thats
I-ra-la-mi-ja(that'sHowICanSayIt)
I swear U'All R kin,Right?<(*o*)>

Margie said...

This is a gorgeous card - love the corrugated card, the beautiful flower, the music paper and the buttons - just makes me want to go and play with my stash straight away!

Deb Hickman said...

Beautiful card, Debbie, love your choice of colours. Debxxx

Elise said...

Oh wow, such a beautiful card!! Lovely colors and beautiful paper! Thanks for playing along with us at SSC this week! Hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!
Greetings Elise

~Tammy~ said...

So so very gorgeous! So many yummy details my eyes are gazing in wonder! :-)

Cec said...

Fabulous creation. Love all your great elements. Hope you are feeling better. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Hugs!
Cec

Stampalicious said...

gorgeous, I especially love that pretty flower, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week ,hugs, martina

Anita said...

Wowsers...this is amazing! I love every little detail on this beautiful creation. Thanks so much for joining us at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

Judy Rozema said...

Love all your beautiful details and the music paper~! Thank you for joining the Black/White plus One Color challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.