Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Time Made Easy -- A Year in Review!

 Hello sweeties and welcome to the final day of project shares for the April My Time Made Easy Release!

Today is 'Designer's Choice Day'!!  Each design team member was asked to create a new project using some oldies but goodies mixed with some new things too ... FUN!

Reintroducing ... Topped Off!


 The last time I designed with this adorable and versatile template was back in the fall for it's original release ... you can check out my 'pumpkin' Topped Off version HERE!  Since spring has sprung in much of the US these days, I was in the mood to create something pretty and fun, full of blossoms and soft spring colors. 


 I used a palette of So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink ... LOVE!!  I embossed the petals with a large polka dot embossing plate and added foam dots between each of the petal layers to give the flower more dimension!  I created a tag using an image printed from the Fine Finish digital stamp set and then filled my little flower box with yummy butterscotch candies!!


 I cut a couple of extra petals from the Topped Off template and embossed them with a polka dot embossing folder to create the pretty blossom for my matching card!  A tag was created using a printed image from the Round Off digital stamp set and the addition of a paper doilie, pretty spring ribbon, glittered chipboard leaves and yummy buttons complete the design! 


 I adore how this sweet little set turned out ... I think I have to add it to my 'favorites list' of template projects designed for My Time Made Easy ... what do you think??

Please be sure to visit ALL the teamies' blogs today for lots more yummy inspiration:


And don't forget to stop by the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY ... oodles of deliciousness there that you won't want to miss!

It has been a pleasure to share my projects with you this past week for the April Release!  Thank you so much for stopping by ... I really appreciate your lovely comments!

Hugs!
xoxoxox

 

4 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Hey there, Debbie! I've been thinking about you and meaning to stop by and say hi. Hope things are going well with you. My mom has been here visiting and we are getting ready for my daughter's birthday on Friday, so it's been busy. But I hope you are doing well, my friend.
LOVE your sweet gift set. Such a fabulous use for that topped off die. Love the polka dot embossing you added to the flowers. :)

Lori said...

Your box and card are so very pretty!

Charlene said...

So So gorgeous!!!!

Elaine said...

Debbie this is fabulous, I love the flower topped box and the matching card is gorgeous .Wow hugs Elaine