Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Time Made Easy -- quick and adorable gifts!

 Hello sweet friends and welcome!  I'm so happy you stopped by for a little visit today!!  I have another project I'm delighted to share with you created for the My Time Made Easy April Release!!

Did you ever get 'caught off guard' where you needed a quick little gift, but didn't have time to go shopping.  Well, fear no more ... you can whip up a few of these little sets in no time flat and keep them on hand for when the next occasion pops up that you'll need a little something!  

Card Candy ... LOVE!


 I am completely smitten with this oh-so-sweet cut file!  It is one of the easiest little templates to assemble -- comes together in just minutes!  You can fill it with just about any little things you have on hand -- candy, tea bags, ribbons or flowers for paper crafting, desk supplies for a teacher, a gift card or money -- the possibilities are endless!  I created the tag using several printed images from the Round Off and Fine Finish digital stamp sets. 


I filled my little gift with yummy life saver candies ... the white candies coordinated with the color palette I chose for this project ... and I had them 'on hand'!


The matching gift card was created using Darling Dots paper along with several printed images from the Round Off and Fine Finish digital stamp sets as well.  


 A 'sweet treat' gift set that your recipients will adore!

Please be sure to stop on by these other teamies' blogs to see what they have created to share with us all for inspiration today:

And then don't forget to make a visit to the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for tons more creative projects designed by the talented teamies!

The entire team and I will be back again tomorrow to share some more projects using some of the April goodies along with some beloved oldies but goodies ... see you then!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

5 comments:

Dawn said...

So pretty, lovely gift. x

jacirascrap said...

Que bela e hum deliciosa caixinha! Belas cores também!!!

Lori said...

Oh, wow! Love this!

Audrey Pettit said...

So adorable! Love the color combo here and all your fabulous details. That ribbon is absolutely gorgeous. SO catches my eye!

Mrs Frizz said...

what a totally gorgeous colour combination ... absolutely stunning