Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Time Made Easy - A Day for Dad!

 Hello sweet friends and welcome to the first day of peeks for the amazing May Release at My Time Made Easy!!  I'm super excited to share all the projects I've created with the new goodies that will be available in the shop beginning on May 1st ... Lauren continues to out-do herself each and every month!

Today's peek project had me going WAY outside my usual feminine, pink, frilly, shabby and vintage comfort zone to create this ultra masculine and SUPER CA-UTE gift set for my hubby!

Introducing ... BLUE COLLAR!


Unbelievably CUTE, right???  This template was easy peesy to assemble -- mine came together in less than five minutes and then I spent a couple more minutes decorating the top to look like my hubby's favorite Corvette Camp Shirt!  His 'baby' is his 2008 Black Corvette, so for the first Christmas after he purchased his car, I got him a shirt that looks almost identical to this!  I went onto one of the Corvette websites and downloaded a racing emblem graphic, resized it to fit my camp shirt gift box and adhered it onto the front of the shirt!!


{This was us last Halloween heading out to a costume party!}


My hubby's second love after his car is his golf game, so I thought it was perfect to include a couple sleeves of golf balls and tees inside his cute little Corvette Camp Shirt gift box!!


It'll be hard to wait until June for Father's Day to roll around to give this to him!


This template is BEYOND perfect for any gift you need for any man in your life -- I'm lovin' it!


Next, I needed a matching masculine card to go along with the little gift set, so I printed off a sentiment sheet from the new Dad's Day to Relax stamp set and used this perfect golf themed sentiment.   I die cut a circle and them embossed it with tiny polka dots to resemble a golf ball, adhered a golf tee and a couple of ribbons and a tag to complete the design!


It's a perfect match to my Blue Collar gift set!


I just know he'll get a kick out of it all and display the gift set pieces on his desk to admire for the future after he enjoys using the contents!!


I'm completely smitten ... how about you??!!??

Please hop on over to check out the fun inspiration some of the other teamies have to share with you today:


 ... and don't forget to stop by the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for loads more inspiration too - WOW!!

I'll be back again on Tuesday, May 1st along with the rest of the teamies for the Official My Time Made Easy May Launch ... see you then :)

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this project:  
Catered Crop - the letter "B" (buttons, button twine, ball)
The Ribbon Carousel #50 - anything
Top Tip Tuesday #75 - anything but a card
Simon Says Stamp - anything


13 comments:

lindyloo said...

wow this is brilliant x linda x

Beth said...

Debbie,
This set is fantastic! I know that Wally will love it!

melissac said...

Fabulous project!! I am so using the golf ball idea for my DH's father day gift!! Blessings!

Mara Campbell said...

What a fabulous project Debbie!! I love how you decorated the shirt. When I get more time, I think the box would look great as a baseball jersey, too. Love the black and white theme and your golf card. Great set!!

Pendra said...

This is just tooooo cute!! Love it!

Lori said...

Yes, this is super cute! Love how it matches your husband's shirt and what a great card!

alienanessa said...

Your projects are beyond amazing! The shirt is absolutely perfect and so is the card. You rocked these completely!!

Farida Rone said...

OMG Debbie!!! Your set is istunning!!! Wonderful work. That shirt is gorgeous and the card is amazing. Your pic is super duper. Great costums.
Hugs,
Farida

Maria said...

Super creative and so darned CUTE, Debbie!!! I'm sure your husband will love it!!!

Samantha said...

Fabulous creations totally love the box and the card, thanks for playing along at Top Tip Tuesday this time, hugs Samantha :0)

Deneen said...

Wow, great projects, love the box and how you decorated it to match hubby's shirt!! Thanks for joining the Anything But A Card Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

Caroljenks said...

Wow Debbie - these are just awesome! Love them!

Thanks for joining in with us over at Top Tip Tuesday - don't forget to share a Top Tip with us next time to be in the running for our Top Tipper Prize too!

Carol x

Cheryl said...

So cool! I love this!

My hubby has a shirt very similar to this.


I’m stopping by from the Catered Crop.

~Cheryl~

**I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**