Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Time Made Easy April Release: The Complete Package!

 Hello friends and welcome to the Official April Release Party at My Time Made Easy!!

Today, the teamies and I are sharing projects we have designed using the two new templates available this month, along with all the new papers, stamps and cut files too!

Introducing ... CARD COVER-UP!


 For today's project, I used the new Card Cover-Up template flipped with the decorative part on the bottom to create a gift packaging ... I filled my gift with Starbucks Coffee and paper shred!  The gift box was super easy peesy to assemble ... all one piece - took minutes to assemble!  I created the decorative tag on the front using the new Fine Finish digital stamp set along with a tag from the Fine Finish cut file


 I also created a coordinating card to go along with my little gift.  A couple more sentiments printed using the Fine Finish Digital stamp set and Fine Finish cut file.  This color palette of lime green, black, white and yellow is so rich and elegant!


And there you have it ... a sweet and unexpected, out-of-the-box use for the Card Cover-Up template!

Please be sure to hop on along and visit each of the teamies' blogs today for some inspiring projects using the new templates and goodies this month:
 ... and don't forget to pop on by the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for loads more eye candy!

I'll be back on Tuesday and Wednesday with a couple more goodies to share ... until then, happy stamping my friends!

Hugs!
xoxoxox

6 comments:

lindyloo said...

hi Debby Beautiful creations love the colours too hugs linda x

Kimberly Morrow said...

Oh, my gosh, what a great color combo! Love the card and the coffee idea!

llkalus said...

Love the colors! Great gift idea :-)

Mara Campbell said...

This is so pretty! your color combo is wonderful and I love that you packaged up some coffee!! Love the card, too.

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely container and card Debbie! love the colors!

Lori said...

Your project is so pretty - what a wonderful color combination!