Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Layouts with Kaisercraft!!

 Hello sweeties and welcome!  I'm so happy to share a couple projects with you today that I recently designed for Kaisercraft!  Happy peeking!!!

First up is a layout I created using the new Fine & Sunny Collection!   The picture is me and my two, handsome sons this past December while visiting Sea World in Orlando, FL!






And next is a layout I created with the new and gorgeous Charlotte's Dream Collection!  The family photo was taken at the Grande Floridian Resort in Orlando, FL this past December while vacationing there.  We were dressed to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and had the most amazing dinner and evening shared together!!






Please visit the Kaisercraft Blog for a complete materials list for both of these projects!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

 

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

gorgeous layouts Debbie!!