Monday, April 16, 2012

The Kraft Journal #67

 Welcome friends to The Kraft Journal #67 - 'Use Your Stash'!  How FUN!!!  I adore combing through my treasure baskets to find little bits and bobs to add to my paper crafted designs!


For today's 'Use Your Stash' challenge, I began with a base of Lunch Bag Kraft Card Stock from The Kraft Outlet Shop.   On top of that I layered a piece of Buff Ivory Card Stock and some patterned papers and stickers from Crate.  A snipett of a paper doilie was added and then I machine stitched around the entire card base.  Next I added a couple of turns of Dark Green Baker's Twine and tied it in a pretty little bow.  A Metal Hinge Clip was added to the top right corner of the card base for balance.  


I adhered a sweet little patterned paper pinwheel to the center of the card.  Lastly, I stamped a sentiment from Inspired by Stamping - Birthday Wishes - onto a Small Kraft Shipping Tag, tied some Victoria Seam Binding around the hole punch and adhered this to the bottom of the card base.


 Thank you so very much for peeking at my little ol' card today!!  Please be sure to visit The Kraft Journal Challenge Blog to be inspired by the other teamies projects for our 'Use Your Stash' challenge!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card:
Catered Crop - kraft paper

6 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love the paper used for the pinwheel!

Ros said...

Gorgeous Debbie!

Heleen said...

What a great card you made! Love the image and all the details of your card. Thanks for joining us at stamptacular sunday.
Hugs,
Heleen

~Tammy~ said...

Debbie, this is just gorgeous! A fun and beautiful use of your scraps!!! :-))))))

Joanna M. said...

Oh this is sooo beautiful! I just love all the beautiful details! It is so great seeing you designing those beautiful cards again! Hugs, Joanna

Suzanne said...

i always want to make one of these when i see them, i will have to get too it, lovely card thank you for joining us at stamptacular this week