Monday, April 9, 2012

The Kraft Journal #66!

 Hello sweet friends and welcome to The Kraft Journal #66 - 'April Showers Bring May Flowers'!  

 To begin the design of my 'April showers bring May Flowers' card, I layered two different patterned papers and a strip of Venice Gaffner Tape - sewing around all edges with a machine zig-zag stitch. 


 Next I tied a length of White Twill Tape around the card base and tied a bow.  To finish this pretty little card, I added a paper doilie, a soft yellow paper bloom, some pink and yellow berries, aqua tulle, Yellow Baker's Twine and a flag pennant made with a Memo Pin,  a Chipboard Banner Piece and Bottle Cap Alphabet 'S' for Spring!


 Please be sure to pop on over to The Kraft Journal to see what the other teamies have designed this week for your inspiration using yummy goodness from The Kraft Outlet Shop!

I look forward to seeing your 'April Showers bring May Flowers' creations!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

 

9 comments:

jacirascrap said...

Que maravilhosas flores amarelas!!! Um cartão para olhar, olhar e olhar novamente!

Jeanne J said...

Debbie - Magnificent! Love the colors - the yellow and aqua along with all your fab details - the monogram, pins, lace etc - a treat for the eyes! Hope your doing well!

Rebekah said...

GOR-GEOUS!

Love everything here! Did you make that yummy bloom?

~Tammy~ said...

Debbie, this is really really beautiful!

pattyo said...

I love this card! Hope you are feeling much better!

Naomi Edwards said...

Absolutely heavenly and so refreshing!!! In love with this card... I love the flower! How did you do that? What I love most about your blog is I am continously getting introduced to new products and your work is truly amazing!! Actually stunning!
I am having a giveaway over at Creative Bug on the loose!!! Love to see you there!

Ruth S said...

Stunning card Debbie - that flower is drool-worthy, hehe!
Hope you had a lovely Easter, Rx

Audrey Pettit said...

SO beautiful!

Wendy said...

Dear Debbie, your card is absolutely gorgeous. I love the sweetness of the colours you choose and the way everything blends in so well. And the flower... beautiful!! Hugs, Wendy