Monday, April 2, 2012

The Kraft Journal #65!

 Hello sweet friends and welcome to The Kraft Journal #65 - 'Easter or Spring'!   


For today's Easter or Spring challenge, I chose to create a pretty little vintage pocket filled with lots of bits and bobs of treasures from The Kraft Outlet Shop!  First I started with a Lunch Bag Kraft CD Sleeve which I covered with several different patterned papers.  Next I created a sweet paper ruffle out of some Vintage Dictionary Pages and then wrapped a length of Adelaide Seam Binding around the middle of the CD Sleeve.  I made a pretty seam binding bow using some Victoria Seam Binding and then adhered it to the top of the CD Sleeve along with a fabric flower.  


I tied a letter 'E' with some Natural Hemp Cord and adhered it to the CD Sleeve.  Next I created a sweet little 'flag' using a Memo Pin and Chipboard Office Button onto which I adhered a sentiment, button and satin flower.  


For the sweet treats slipped inside the CD sleeve, I filled a Small Glassine Bag with Hershey Easter Egg Chocolates.   I then die cut a doilie shape from Vintage Dictionary Pages and Lunch Bag Kraft Card stock, glued them together to add stability, folded the doilie in half and adhered it to the top of the Glassine Bag.


To finish off this sweet little design, I wrapped a length of Natural Hemp Cord around the Glassine Bag and tied it into a bow at the top.  I stamped a sentiment onto some Buff Ivory Card stock and cut it into a tag shape -- this was backed with some Brown Kraft Card stock and adhered to the top of the treat bag with a Tiny Wooden Clothespin

 I hope you enjoyed peeking at my little vintage pocket ... I sure enjoyed designing it!  Please hop on over to The Kraft Journal to be inspired by the other teamies' projects this week and then I hope you'll give this fun 'Easter or Spring' challenge a try!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo


9 comments:

Kitika said...

sooo pretty!!

Kimberly Morrow said...

You are the bomb diggity! This is too cute for words!

Jeanne J said...

Oh Wow! GORGEOUS! I could look at this one for hours just soaking up the details. What a beautiful gift to be treasured forever!

Jeanne J said...

Debbie - OH MY GOSH! This is gorgeous! I could spend hours looking at this just soaking up all the details! Absolutely perfect - what a beautiful gift to be treasured forever!!!

Joanna M. said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debbie! this is so beautiful!!! Hugs, J

pattyo said...

Love this, Debbie!

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful. I love all the embellishments you used on your creations. Great job.

Rebekah said...

Delish! I love love love this Debbie! So gorgeous!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness, this is SO, SO sweet!