Thursday, April 12, 2012

Inspired by Stamping April Blog Hop!

 Hello sweeties and welcome to my blog today!  I'm soooooo excited -- I actually feel 'well enough' after my hysterectomy surgery two weeks & two days ago to get back in my stamp room for a little bit and make something pretty!  That is a BIG step forward for me -- yippiee!!!  It's been 18 days since I set foot in my stamp room to create anything ... it really felt so wonderful to be back among my stampy treasures!  My stamina is not what it was prior to surgery, but this too shall pass!

So, I'm here to share a sweet little something I had the pleasure to design for the April Design Team Blog Hop for Inspired by Stamping!


I designed this card using the Heartfelt Gratitude stamp set ... love it!!


So springy and fun!  Please be sure to 'hop' on over to see what the other teamies have created for your inspiration today:


... and do pop on over to the Inspired by Stamping Shop -- Joanna is hosting a a 20% off selected items moving sale and free shipping on orders placed Thursday, Friday and Saturday!  WOW!!

Thanks so much for visiting today ... it really feels so good to be getting back to what I love to do.  Now off to have a little nap ... I'm exhausted!!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card:
Simon Says Stamp - April shower bring spring flowers
Cupcake Inspirations #155 - photo inspiration

14 comments:

Jeanne J said...

So glad you are feeling better! I bet you feel like a kid in a toy shop getting back into your crafty room! You haven't lost your touch - your card is GORGEOUS! So glad you're back!!

~Tammy~ said...

Amazing amazing amazing! I love these stamps already and you work with them so beautifully! The composition is perfect!!!

Rebekah said...

Beautiful!

So glad to hear you are getting back into your craft room.. I'm sure it will help speed your healing process.

Yolanda said...

Very pretty card! Hope your recovery continues to go well. Thanks for joining in the Tuesday Throwdown this week.

Joanna M. said...

I am so happy to see this beautiful creation from my stamping friend! Beautiful beautiful card! I'm so glad that you are stamping again. I'm always so inspired by you!!! Hugs, J

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous Debbie, love the little frilled flower! Take it easy, feel better soon xx

Irit Shalom said...

What a lovely card!

Pendra said...

Gorgeous card! Hope each day your getting stronger!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

Maria said...

Such a lovely springy card, Debbie! And, I'm so happy that you are feeling better and able to get into the craft room! Creating all the lovely things that you do will be sure to put a big smile on your face! Take care and take it easy, hugs!!:-))

Tina said...

gorgous card. lovely details and colors...thanks fro sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Ruth S said...

Pretty card Debbie! Hope you are managing to get back more strength ;)
Rx

Audrey Pettit said...

Yay, Debbie is back in the saddle again! What great news! And what a beautiful card, my friend!

Helen said...

So glad you are feeling better Debbie - this really is a gorgeous card - Thank you so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, so pretty, I love the papers you've used :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx