Saturday, April 14, 2012

Inspired by Stamping April Blog Hop - Day Three!!!

 Hello sweeties!!  I'm tickled {pink} to be here today sharing a little card I designed for the third day of Design Team shares for the April Inspired by Stamping Hop!  Another positive day in my recovery ... it's day 18 post-op since my hysterectomy and each day is better than the last now!  It's really hard to believe it's been 18 days since my surgery ... the past couple of weeks have been a blur.


I created today's bright and cheery card using the  Big Wishes, Birthday Wishes and Winter Wonderland sets from Inspired by Stamping! The adorable little peppermint candy on a stick is a 3-D sticker from Martha Stewart that I glued onto the end of a Q-Tip and cut off the cotton swab parts!



I am smitten with the mix of soft pink, hot pink, bright green and yellow for the color palette!!


Be sure to stop by the other teamies' blogs to see what they have created for the Design Team Hop today ...


... lots more yummy inspiration!

And don't forget, Joanna is hosting a 20% off selected merchandise moving sale PLUS free shipping on Saturday over at the Inspired by Stamping Shop!  Happy shopping :)

Hugs!
xoxoxo 
 Challenges for this card:
Top Tip Tuesday #74 - spots and dots
The Ribbon Carousel #48 - sketch

5 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Debbie, I love loveeeeee this adorable bright and fun card!!! So happy another positive day in your recovery!!!!

Joanna M. said...

Debbie this is soooooo adorable! What a beautiful job and so clever how you used the stamps! Hugs, J

Audrey Pettit said...

How very cute, Debbie! Love those colors! And love the sweets on here. The lollipop you created with the cotton swab is genius! :)

Annette said...

I love the bunched ribbon, it looks very effective. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week. Annette xx

Debbie Carriere said...

Gorgeous, Debbie! Hope you are feeling well!