Friday, April 13, 2012

Inspired by Stamping April Blog Hop - Day Two!!

 Hello sweet friends and welcome!!  I managed to get some crafty time in today to make a card for the second day of Design Team shares for the April Inspired by Stamping Hop!  I'm feeling good today ... a bit stiff and sore in my back and tummy ... I probably overdid it yesterday making two cards and walking up and down the stairs ... BUT, it feels SO GOOD to be doing what I love again -- yippiee!!!  It's been 2 1/2 weeks since my hysterectomy and I'm making recovery progress each day now!


Today's card came together effortlessly using the sweet Big Wishes set from Inspired by Stamping!


A couple of pretty patterned papers, some dies, a snipett of vintage lace and some pretty blooms complete this bright and cheery little greeting card!!


You won't want to miss a single stop on the rest of the Design Team Hop today ...


... lots more yummy inspiration!

And don't forget, Joanna is hosting a 20% off selected merchandise moving sale PLUS free shipping Friday and Saturday over at the Inspired by Stamping Shop!  Happy shopping :)

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card:
Color Throwdown #187 - lavender, saffron, celery, chocolate
Top Tip Tuesday #74 - spots and dots
Simon Says Stamp - April showers bring spring flowers




14 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous card, Debbie, I've got that window die and love it. It's good to here you are able to do a bit more this week. Take care and have a good weekend.xxx

Holly Young said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! I love that window die and I just bought it! Can't wait to get it! You've used it so beautifully here!

thanks for joining us this week at SCH!

I hope you feel better every day!

Holly SCH DT

Joanna M. said...

This is so sweet Debbie! I just love everything about it! Absolutely beautiful! Hope you have a lovely weekend! Hugs, J

~Tammy~ said...

Glad you are getting better each day and able to get back slowly to the things you love!

Your card is beautiful! I have never seen that window die. so pretty!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your window with the shutters and those pretty posies too.

Ruth S said...

Oh - another beauty! I love the lacy trim for a curtain swag! Perfect ;)
Take care of yourself, Rx

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how cute, Debbie! What a sweet little window scene you created. Love those shutters with the shabby painting and love the lace curtain. Sweet window box, too.
So glad to hear you are starting to feel your old self again. :)

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card, love what you did with the window die, love the shades and flowers!! Beautiful!!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Gorgeous card Debbie! Love that window die!!

So glad you are feeling better and getting back to crafting! I told you, you would be fine! ;) A new woman!! But just take it slowly my friend!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

UnikeByYes said...

Wonderful creations! I hope you feel much better soon, take care and thank you for sharing with us your talent.
Have a lovely day!
Liz

Pendra said...

Very sweet card... as I am sitting here waiting on an offer we just made on a house yesterday and I open your site up and see this gorgeous card that looks like the window to my "hopefully" new house!! Thanks for the inspiration... I might have to try something like this for my New Home announcements!! Take it easy on yourself... although I think doing what you love is also VERY healing!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

Chris D. said...

Wow! What a beautiful card! Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Conniecrafter said...

This is just gorgeous, I love the lace and flowers!
Glad to hear your feeling better, try not to over due!

Bettina L. said...

Wow I really love this window designed card in spring colours. Fab design. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx