Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Aqua, Pink and Pearls ... Oh My -- WINNER!

 Hello sweet friends!  It feels SO GOOD to be back blogging for the first time since my hysterectomy surgery two weeks ago yesterday ... wow how time flies, but going through the past two weeks, everything seemed to somehow be in slow motion at the same time.

I am feeling better each day and have just started to make real progress just as of Monday with all the recovery hurdles!  Many, many thanks to all the wonderful people that sent me such sweet comments, beautiful cards, flowers, meals and well wishes!  Words simply cannot express my sincere gratitude for having the wonderful treasure of having such exceptional people in my life!

Okay, so without further ado, I am so pleased and excited to announce the winner of the 'Aqua, Pink and Pearls - Oh My!' challenge I held here at Simple Treasures while I was away ...

DRUM ROLL PLEASE ...


 Jeanne Jachna - A Kept Life

If this card doesn't say aqua, pink and pearls, I don't know what does!  All I can say is STUNNING!  Thanks so much to Jeanne and the rest of the gals who submitted such lovely creations for this little challenge!!  It really made me smile each day to visit my blog once I started feeling up to it and see all the pretty little things in the challenge gallery!!

Jeanne, please contact me via e-mail to claim your prize of 15 yards of Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo


 

7 comments:

Geri said...

Debbie, good to have you back! Although, with all those pretty posts you had ready, it doesn't even seem like you've been gone! Hope you're feelin' good!

Ruth S said...

So happy to hear you're back making progress ;)
Congrats to Jeanne on the gorgeous card, Rx

Audrey Pettit said...

SO glad to hear you are starting to get back to your old self, Debbie! That is such wonderful news! You take care of yourself and don't push yourself too hard. We'll all be here when you get back! :)

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a beautiful card, love all the details you put into it!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Congrats Jeanne!

Wendy said...

Dear Debbie, I wish you all the best, take care. And congrats to Jeanne! Hugs, Wendy

Pendra said...

Hi Debbie,
I am so new to your site I had no idea about your surgery! I am so glad to hear that you are starting to feel better and I hope that continues every day! Jeanne's card is gorgeous... I have lots to learn! Take care!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra