Saturday, March 17, 2012

Tea-Stained deliciousness ...


I 'cooked' in my kitchen again the other day ... I've restocked my Etsy Shop with lots and lots of delicious, hand tea-stained and shabby vintage seam binding ... ready for all your crafting needs!!

 My seam binding sells for $3 / four yard bundles and is available in 15 beautiful colors:

Pink Bubblegum
Vintage Winter White
Cake Crumbs
Lacey Blueberry
Mint Green Tea
Ambrosia Cantalope
Rose Beige Glitter
Paradise Aqua Mist
Rose Petal Cupcake
Primrose Cookie Dough
Cameo Beige Sugar
Oatmeal Cream
Strawberry Shortcake
Lilac Lace
Baby Pink Berry

Each length of seam binding is lovingly tea-stained in my kitchen, and then, thanks to the unseasonably warm temperatures we've been having lately, it is then taken outside to dry on newspapers, receive more time-worn love and bake in the warm spring sun!!

Have fun looking and shopping!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

yummy! will have to pop on by your store:)

anney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.