Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sugar Creek Hollow guestie this week!


Hello sweeties and welcome!  I have some exciting news to share ... I have been invited to join the Sugar Creek Hollow teamies this week as their Guest Designer!  How fun!  The Sugar Creek Hollow Challenge Blog offers weekly challenges inspired by everything vintage, shabby and primitive ... LOVE!!  Right up my shabby little alley!!


This week's challenge is titled 'Monochromatic Green' -- I simply adore making monochromatic projects and this shabby little number was just too much fun to create!  


I also designed this using one of the brand new March sets from Inspired by Stamping - 'Easter' along with the 'Fancy Tags' set.  I LOVE that adorable and sweet little bunny rabbit!!   The shabby vintage seam binding is Mint Green Tea and Vintage Winter White from my Etsy Shop


 I based the layout of my card design off of the current Mojo Monday #231 - sketch and also the current Really Reasonable Ribbons #43 - monochromatic green, Catered Crop - Ravenous for Ribbon  and Flourishes Bringing Back Beauty #20 - spring challenge!

Be sure to check out the Sugar Creek Hollow challenge blog this week and play along for your chance at the wonderful prize offered up for grabs!!  

Thanks so much for visiting with me today!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

16 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Bee-utiful with the embellishments. Especially like the vintage feel and ribbon & lace.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Kathy said...

Debbie, Your card is gorgeous! You just always amaze me with your creativity!

Payne Holler Cards said...

love all these embellishments! your ribbon and lace are gorgeous (-:
super glad to have you with us at Sugar Creek Hollow
hugs
Linda SCH DT

Kim Score said...

gorgeous! I love all of your ribbon embellishments.

Patti P. said...

Debbie, I have always been a fan of your work and love that you could join us this week at Sugar Creek Hollow. Your card is stunning. I too love the bunny and that gorgeous flower. Your designs are always spot on!
Hugs to you....

Kathy Sheely said...

So VERY BEAUTIFUL!!! Your colors are so pretty and all the lace and ribbon and such is gorgeous. Cute little bunny :)

Leanne Whitby said...

Love your card! The ribbons and embellishments work so well.

Joannna M. said...

Beautiful card sweetie! I just love the colors, the dazzling bunny and your gorgeous ribbon! You sure know how to make beautiful cards! xoxo

Starr said...

Oh my this has to be one of my all time fav cards. The colors are stunning!

The Wired Angel said...

Debbie.. this is sensational. The color of green you chose is so soft and feminine. I'm so glad you could join us at Sugar Creek Hollow. I always love your work. Hugs, Peggy x

Cec said...

This is so pretty and feminine. I love all the different elements you have added to make it vintage. Glad you could be part of the Sugar Creek Hollow team this week.
Hugs!
Cec

pattyo said...

Wow, Debbie! This card is breathtaking! Love the soft colors.

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Oh my goodness i love this card! This is so my style. Great job sweetie
So glad you could join us at
Really Reasonable Ribbon
Good Luck

Bonnie said...

Debbie - this is GORGEOUS!! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Kathy Jones said...

So soft and pretty!!! Thanks so much for playing the BBB Challenge!!

Betty Wright said...

Debbie, this is stunning! So soft and tranquil and beautifully elegant! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes Bring Back Beautiful Challenge.