Monday, March 5, 2012

The Shabby Tea Room #104

 Hello sweeties and welcome to The Shabby Tea Room #104 - 'Colorful Confections'!  I am the shabby host this week and I've chosen this pretty picture for inspiration ...


 ... and I ask that you create a card inspired by the above photo and USE AQUA, PINK, CELERY and a TAG!



 Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More is the Tea Room sponsor this week and I got to design with their Easter Egg image!  So pretty and perfect for coloring and glittering!!


 The pretty 'happy' sentiment is from PTI's Pretty Peonies Anniversary Set ... I love it!  The Pink Bubblegum and Vintage Winter White shabby vintage seam binding is from my Etsy Shop.  The sweet little candy wrapped in aqua paper is from Martha Stewart.


I love spring time, beautiful pastel color palettes and this one does not disappoint!  So bright, cheery and FUN!

Please be sure to stop by the Tea Room to see our special announcement this week on our brand new DESIGN TEAM!

And don't forget to stop on by the other Shabby Girls' blogs to peek at their inspiration projects this week ... only one more week with the current talented team, so be sure to leave everyone an extra bit of love:

 Charlene Cundy - Expresstions of Me!
 
Cindy Holshouser - Sweet P Paperie

Fran Westmoreland - Purple Peanut's Crafty Blog

Melissa Bove - Creating From the Heart

Sheri Holt
- My Sheri Cards

Thanks so much for visiting with me today ... have a wonderful stampy day!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card:  
Card Patterns #155 - sketch (turned sideways)


5 comments:

Keilly said...

Beautiful card Debbie, love the little sweetie! x

Naomi Edwards said...

Wow , this is sooo gorgeous!!!! I just love the blues and pinks together... I love how you clustered!!!

www.scrapbookingforbeginners-naomi.blogspot.com

This is such a beautiful blog and I am off to send bloggy love to the other girls that we appreciate so much.
If you are interested there is a $25 Michael's Gift Card Giveaway going on over at Creative Bug on the loose, my blog! Would love to see you!

Rica said...

Such a beautiful creations, your design and colours are fantastic, your details are stunning.

Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Hearther xx

Audrey Pettit said...

This is so sweet. I love that Easter egg. Love it nestled on the doily. And such pretty stamping, too.

~*Joni said...

Oh how stunning Debbie! I love the beautiful color palette and softness. Bring on spring! Thank you so much for joining in on our layers challenge this week at The Pink Elephant!
~*Joni TPE DT