Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Time Made Easy: Spring Year in Review!

 Hello sweeties!  I'm popping in here today to share one final project I designed for the My Time Made Easy March Release!  Today is my favorite of all the release days each month ... Designer's Choice!!

Today I'm excited to share a pretty little gift set I created using some oldies but goodies, mixed in with some new favorites of mine ... sit back, relax and enjoy the peeks!!

Re-introducing ... Card Candy!


 This one-piece cut file is simply FAB-U-LOUS!!  I'm completely in love with this project and hope to makes lots and lots for gifts along the way ... any time, any occasion!!  These would make such sweet bridal or wedding favors ... change the colors -- birthday party favors!  LOVE!!!


I designed my set to be an Easter gift set ... full of yummy springtime pastels and pretty polka dots!  The paper is from the Darling Dots collection and my gift box is filled with Hershey chocolate eggs!


 The coordinating card uses more of the Darling Dots paper along with the Fine Finish tags cut file and Round Off digital stamp set.


I looooooove that sweet little polka dotted Easter egg in the middle of the card -- yummy!


And there you have it ... a precious little Easter treat set perfect for all your gift giving needs this season!

Please be sure to stop on by the other teamies' blogs today to check out their awesome Designer's Choice inspiration for our Spring Year in Review posts:

Pattie Goldman
Linda Hammerton
Lori Hairston
Mara Campbell

And then be sure to pop on over to the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY ... oodles of creativity can be found within each individual designer's gallery pages. 

Thanks so much for allowing me to share a little bit of creativity with you all this month.  I know you'll have a wonderful time shopping over at My Time Made Easy this month ... so much goodness for all of your spring paper crafting!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this project:  
Catered Crop - Ravenous about ribbon recipe swap
Simon Says Stamp - anything

9 comments:

Женя Joy_L said...

so adorable

Lisa Kind said...

Gorgeous! I love this little cut file too! You really know how to glam it up! I love it!

Linda McClain said...

Oh My! I'm still picking my jaw up off the floor. This is stunning! Thank you for sharing it with us at Catered Crop.

pattyo said...

Absolutely beautiful, Debbie!

Deneen said...

Great Easter projects, love the colours you used. Thanks for joining the Stitching Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

Cheryl said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!


I’m stopping by from the Catered Crop.

~Cheryl~
**Check out my March Blog Candy**

Janneke said...

What a great project ;o)
Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenges this week.

Hugs, Janneke

Bettina L. said...

Wow this is really cute. I love the colour combo The ribbon, diecuts and the different pieces of ribbon in bows makes it perfect. I particularly love how that flower pops up on the egg on that gorgeous doily. Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Samantha said...

Very pretty card and gift box I love the colours and also the CHOCOLATE tehhhehee no really Love the flower and lace too! Great to see you at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our Stitches Real or Faux Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)