Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Time Made Easy: Com-pleatly Versatile!

 Let the April My Time Made Easy Peeks Begin!

 Hello sweet friends and welcome!  I'm so happy you stopped in for a visit today!!  I'm here sharing a project I recently designed for the upcoming April Release ...  introducing:

COM-PLEATLY!


 How cute is this gift set??!!  It consists of a decorative wrapper surrounding three boxes inside.  You can include two small boxes and one large box like I did, or use two large boxes or four small boxes -- your choice!  It will all depend on what you're including inside the boxes!


 I decorated the top of my wrapper with some yummy striped grosgrain ribbon tied in a simple bow.  Underneath that I layered a doilie cut from card stock.  The tag was created using the A Little Birdie Cut File upon which I stamped the 'Inspire' sentiment using the Monograms Defined acrylic stamp set.  I tied the tag onto the wrapper bow with a simple piece of jute twine.


 When my recipient opens up the wrapper, there are three sweet boxes filled with yummy treats inside!  I created the lids for the boxes using the {new} Textile Blooms paper.


 I decided to make this gift set as a door prize at the next paper crafting class I teach, so I filled the boxes with lots of bits and bobs of treasures -- organza flower trim, chipboard flourish pieces, organza ribbon ... oh my!!


 An alternative would be to forego making the wrapper and just tie some pretty ribbon around the three boxes ... but I LOVE the wrapper!!


 Then I couldn't decide if I bling-ed out this set 'enough', so I went back and added a textural burlap bloom under the card stock doilie and a pretty white and rhinestone satin flower.  So pretty!


A fun gift to make ... and give!!

Please be sure to pop on by and visit a couple of the other teamies who are sharing projects today ...

 ... and don't forget to check out the MY TIME MADE EASY DESIGNER'S GALLERY too!!

The entire team will be back again tomorrow for the BIG RELEASE PARTY!  See you then!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

8 comments:

Christina said...

Lovely and what a surprise when the recipient opens the box ... not jst one of them but lots and all filled with different things.

Lori said...

Wonderful - love the burlap bloom and striped ribbon!

sari said...

Awwww...Such a beautiful giftbox set! Love the colors and pretty details! Hugs and sunshine

Mara Campbell said...

Debbie, you did a great job with this set!! I love the topper you added, it adds such a great touch!! Love that red striped ribbon, too.

Kimberly Morrow said...

As always it is adorable. I am so glad you are feeling better. Don't overdo it and enjoy the pampering. I hope you are back on your feet soon.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

How absolutely beautiful your box is! Love the pattern paper and the items that are in them.

Lauren Meader said...

OH this is so pretty Debbie!! All your projects this release have been amazing, as always. So happy you are doing well :D

Lauren Meader said...

I dont know if you got all my comments, but all your creations this release look amazing as always. You are superwoman!! Happy you are feeling better :D Nice chatting with you.