Monday, March 5, 2012

The Kraft Journal #61!

 Hello sweet friends and welcome to The Kraft Journal #61 - 'Fun Shapes'!  


For today's 'Fun Shapes' challenge, I first started with a card base made from Kraft Lunch Bag Cardstock which I embossed with polka dots and inked the edges with paint.  Next, I cut a couple of die cut 'fun shapes' ... a scalloped pennant, a regular pennant and a dress form shape.  The shaped cut outs were adhered to the cardstock base on top of a paper doilie and a strip of Ruler Twill Ribbon was adhered on top of the shapes.   


To finish off the 'Fun Shapes' card, I added some yummy embellishments from The Kraft Outlet Shop ... a Chipboard Office Button, Black Baker's Twine, Natural Hemp Cording and a stamped X-Small Grungy Prim Tag held onto the cording with a Tiny Wooden Clothespin.


Please be sure to pop on over to The Kraft Journal to be inspired by the other teamies' creations this week!

Thanks so much for visiting with me today!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenge for this card:  

3 comments:

Jen Cuthbertson said...

That banner is so pretty and I love all of the embellishments on this one!

Audrey Pettit said...

So cute! Love that banner, Debbie, and love the embossing. I always adore those swiss dots. Really love the hanging tag at the top, too.

~*Joni said...

Oh how adorable! I love the layering on your card and happy design. Beautiful job with all the different elements, the banner is adorable! Thank you so much for joining in on our layers challenge again this week at The Pink Elephant!
~*Joni TPE DT