Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Ribbon Reel #21!


Hello all and welcome to The Ribbon Reel #21 - Shabby Chic Birthday!  We have this lovely photo to use for inspiration this week and are asked to create a card using seam binding, lace, ribbon, roses and stitching!


I inked a kraft cardstock base and then adhered some pretty digital paper using a machine zig-zag stitch.  I then stitched some 16mm Pink Twill Tape from The Ribbon Reel Shop to the patterned paper.  Next I over layed some gorgeous 50mm Guipure White Lace in the opposite direction. 


I added a pretty little digital silhouette image framed with a glittered piece of chipboard and then finished off this little charmer with some Cameo and Bay Leaf Seam Binding and a couple of  Sweet Rosey Pink Tea Roses. 


Please pop on over to The Ribbon Reel challenge blog to check out the inspiration from the other teamies and then I hope you'll have time to join in on all the fun this week!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card: 


3 comments:

Jeanne J said...

Debbie, Everything you do is beautiful!!! The combination of the cameo,that gorgeous lace and all the wonderful details - serious eye candy here!

Cheryl said...

Oh my gosh, this is Gorgeous! I love that beautiful lace. Thanks so much for joining us for the Timeless Tuesday challenge this week!

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply GORGEOUS!!! YOU ROCK GF!!! Hugs ~S~