Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Let the March peeks begin at My Time Made Easy!

 Hello sweeties and welcome to my blog today ... I'm so happy you popped in for a visit!  I'm super excited to share a few projects with you all that I have designed for the My Time Made Easy March Release!  The teamies and I will be sharing our little handcrafted treasures with you all over the next couple of days, so be sure to come back and visit again when you have time ... I know I say this every month, but this release is going to blow you away!!

 Here we go ... introducing ROUND AND ROUND!


This sweet template has just become one of my favorites!  When I say easy peesy to assemble ... I really mean it -- 3 pieces plus the decorative scallop bottom, snap, done!  The sides of my Easter basket are made with some {new}  Spreading Spring Cheer paper ... love me those polka dots ... they look like jelly beans, don't they??!!??


I made a little basket handle from some scrap cardstock and machine sewed a zig-zag stitch down the middle!  I adhered some pretty hot pink ruffled fabric trim around the basket and then attached a couple of yummy buttons tied with baker's twine.  A satin flower and felt leaves added to the front of the basket complete this little sweetie pie and then I added a yummy white chocolate Dove bunny sitting on top of the irridescent crinkle - too sweet!


The coordinating card was designed using another little piece of Spreading Spring Cheer paper along with the {new} Fine Finish tags cut file and the {new} Round Off digital stamp set -- LOVE!!! I added another satin flower and cute little buttons that remind me of candy to complete the design!


And here you have it ... a sweet little treat ... good enough to give or eat!  This set came together so easily, I think I'll make a couple to give out for this Easter season ... precious!!

We have some more exciting news to share over at My Time Made Easy this week ... we are announcing some brand new talent added this month to our Design Team!  Please be sure to click on over and have a visit with all the teamies ... the inspiration projects this month are going to make you swoon!!!


And don't forget to stop by the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for tons of yummy eye candy to peek at and inspire your next handcrafted project!!

I'll be back again tomorrow along with all the MTME teamies for the big RELEASE PARTY!!  See you then!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this project: 
JUGS #125 - template with ribbons, flowers & buttons
Top Tip Tuesday #71 - stitching
The Ribbon Carousel #42 - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes


12 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

What a gorgeous Easter set! Love that basket. And love all those polka dots. Fabulous job, Debbie!

Pattie said...

Absolutely adorable Deb! Love that giant bunny!

Stacy said...

Oh my goodness this is so cute! I love the bright colors, and the ribbon on the basket is fabulous.

Lori said...

This is darling - love the fabric ruffle!

Mara Campbell said...

I love the basket. The pink ruffles around the basket edge are my favorite!!

Elaine Stark said...

this is lovely and cheerful. A fab little basket. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Lynn said...

The new release items look absolutely fabulous. I love the sweet little Easter basket. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

Deneen said...

Great Easter projects, love all the stitching. Thanks for joining the Stitches Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

Lisa Kind said...

This is darling! I thought I had commented on it for the JUGs post, but I guess not! Love the basket and that rabbit it just too cute in there! And the card is so pretty as well!

Bettina L. said...

Oh this definetely looks good enough to eat;) Can I have some please?? tehehe. Love your colours and design. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back next tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Annette said...

Yummy, I love it. Thanks for playing along with our stitches challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.
Annette
xx

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super fun card and basket! SO CLEVER! LOVE! THANKS for playing along with us over at the RCC:)